Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to Kweef...




Well here we are at the inaugural post of the Kweef and even before I’ve had a chance to complete the setup of the blog, Tucker Carlson and Joe Scarborough were kind enough to vomit forth an excellent reason for this blog’s existence.


I would even go so far as to adopt Carlson as the Kweef mascot because who better illustrates the point that the media is an institutionalized pussy-fart? (Bill O’Reilly comes in a second.)
Tucker tells us that he’s soooo happy that the Dems are getting ready to nominate Obama, because Obama is the “weaker candidate.” This is coming from the same guy who “believed” Rudy ‘9/11’ Giuliani was going to be the next president.
How’d that work out for you Tucker?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consider me a fan already.

Institutionalized pussy-fart?

I swear I need to learn how to work that in somewhere.

I'll be watching Morning Joe in the hills northwest of ATL tomorrow at 6a.m.

And I'll be giggling about pussy farts.