Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Palin Doctrine: Jesus was a terrorist

Sarah Palin has been trying to draw a connection between Sen. Obama and Bill Ayers, a 60’s era radical who has since taken a job as a professor at the University of Illinois.

The extremely loose connection between Obama and Ayers has been thoroughly debunked, but let’s follow the Palin’s train of thought upon herself.

Palin, has proclaimed on video that she believes Jesus Christ is the son of God and worships and loves him.

Who were Jesus’ closest friends?

Murderers, thieves and Prostitutes.

What does that say about Jesus? What does that say about Palin, who worships this man?

Jesus was a convicted criminal, who was executed for his crimes. Why does Palin worship criminal behavior?

Palin is a card carrying member of the “Third Wave” movement, who believe in a Christian Theocracy, even a military coup for creating a theocratic government.

So too did Eric Rudolph, a devout Christian himself who killed doctors and bombed women’s clinics for Jesus. Does Sarah Palin agree with Eric Rudolph, a terrorist who was recently executed for his crimes too?

I think is quite plausible to assume that the reason Sarah Palin is trying to associate Obama with terrorism is that she’s projecting her own ambitions upon Obama. Sarah Palin is the real terrorist, and she has drawn us a map to that conclusion.

1 comment:

Rev. Donald Spitz said...

Any coward who supports abortion has the blood of babies on their hands.

SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.